As I walked Fairfax down E. Delaware Ave. Monday evening, a guy yelled from his friend's car, "I'd be on a leash, too, girl!" It's definitely spring. Zinnia and Basil are in full evidence in the yard, an irate robin has made our cars his enemy, and the mockingbird that dive-bombed Fairfax (and me) all last spring and summer is baaaack. Daphne DuMaurier was onto something with The Birds; this bird makes me scream every single time it flies into me. Iiiick.
Last night, Superman left the keys in the door all night. I found them when I went to swimming this morning. It never ceases to amaze me how lucky one can be. When I lived in San Francisco, I housesat for a guy who lived way up at the top of the Shrader St. hill in a cool "Tales of the City" type place. I parked my car after a long day at work and promptly left the keys in the ignition. All night. Still there when I got up the next day, though.
The weather is exactly like California, and I love it. I've got great projects right now and am working full-time and then some. It rocks. Tonight: fish tacos with sashimi-grade fish. Sweet!
Have a sunshiney day!
Wednesday, May 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment